DOMETIC Cool-Ice WCI 33 SLATE Icebox
** NOW AVAILABLE IN NEW SLATE COLOUR **
The New DOMETIC Cool-Ice WCI 33 SLATE Icebox is a rotomoulded passive Icebox which is lightweight and easy to handle now available in SLATE colour. It is equipped with extremely effective thick refrigeration grade foam insulation and unique labyrinth seal design enabling you to take ice cold refreshment with you – wherever you’re going! Once the cool packs or ice cubes have...
** NOW AVAILABLE IN NEW SLATE COLOUR **
The New DOMETIC Cool-Ice WCI 33 SLATE Icebox is a rotomoulded passive Icebox which is lightweight and easy to handle now available in SLATE colour. It is equipped with extremely effective thick refrigeration grade foam insulation and unique labyrinth seal design enabling you to take ice cold refreshment with you – wherever you’re going! Once the cool packs or ice cubes have been placed inside, they will keep groceries, fish, bait and wild game fresh. Depending on use and weather conditions, even for several days at a time!
Perfect for all settings including a day on the beach, on the boat where it can be tied down securely, whilst fishing or at a BBQ in the outdoors where power is not available. High outside temperatures, uneven terrain, dust and mud? The “indestructible” Dometic iceboxes will take this in their stride. They also come with a 5-year guarantee! Ultimately, every single detail of these boxes, made from impact-resistant and seamless plastic, is designed for the toughest conditions.
The DOMETIC Cool-Ice WCI 33 icebox is the perfect cooling solution for when power is not readily available. It will keep your ice frozen for days – up to ten days, depending on model, usage pattern, ambient temperature, type of ice used, and ratio of ice to goods being kept. Features including a thick, refrigeration grade foam insulation and the ‘Labyrinth Seal Design’ combine to achieve longer lasting ice. Also, thanks to its rotomoulded design, there are no seams where heat can enter or cold can escape! Cool-Ice iceboxes are extremely strong, durable and easy to clean. Their robust design makes them ideal for continuous exposure to weather, especially on boats. Lightweight and easy to carry with strong shoulder strap for easy transport.
Key features of the DOMETIC Cool-Ice WCI 33 SLATE Icebox:
- Storage volume: approx. 33 litres
- NEW SLATE colour
- Ideal for outdoor pursuits
- Superior ice-keeping
- Extremely robust tethering points – integrated in the handle anchors
- Handy strong shoulder strap
- Extremely low heat absorption
- Strong ergonomic polyethylene dropdown handles
- Large polyester feet for improved non slip stability
- Hygienic and easy to clean with large diameter drain plug
- Lightweight, hygienic & easy to clean.
- Strong, seamless, UV stabilised/food grade polyethylene CFC free construction.
- Thick polyurethane refrigeration grade foam insulation with a very efficient labyrinth seal which prevents any heat from making its way into the interior
- Fully integrated hinges with stainless steel rods for more stability and smooth contour
- Suitable for food
- Designed for optimal performance / weight / volume balance.
- Sturdy ABS latches with stainless steel mounting screws. Easy, one hand operation is possible
- Steel fixing screws.
- 5 year warranty
Tips for use!
If viable, store the DOMETIC iceboxes in cool surroundings for several hours before use and keep them out of direct sunlight. If being filled with drinks or groceries, we recommend chilling the items beforehand. Standard freezer ice packs or ice cubes are suitable as coolants. Air will compromise the cooling capacity and shorten the duration of cooling. Therefore avoid opening it unnecessarily and pack the boxes as full as possible.
Labyrinth Seal Design
Food quality gasket recessed into a channel in the lid.
When the lid is closed the adjacent dike in the lid combined with the raised tongue on the box collar creates a highly efficient labyrinth seal against external ambient hot air.
Ice can last from 3 to 10 days depending on usage pattern, ambient temperature, type of ice used, and ratio of ice to goods being kept
Polyurethane refrigeration insulation
(W x H x D) 375 x 445 x 420 mm