DOMETIC FRESHJET FJX4 1700 Roof Air Conditioner
The DOMETIC FRESHJET FJX4 1700 Roof Air Conditioner is the new-generation 1700 W roof air conditioner with modern looks and superior performance. Ideal for caravans, campervans and motorhomes up to 6 m in length. It cools down your recreational vehicle in record time – with minimal energy consumption, and superbly quietly too. The integrated CleanAir system keeps your vehicle smelling fresh and clean, while effectively reducing allergens, bacteria and mould. Smart connectivity features give...
The DOMETIC FRESHJET FJX4 1700 Roof Air Conditioner is the new-generation 1700 W roof air conditioner with modern looks and superior performance. Ideal for caravans, campervans and motorhomes up to 6 m in length. It cools down your recreational vehicle in record time – with minimal energy consumption, and superbly quietly too. The integrated CleanAir system keeps your vehicle smelling fresh and clean, while effectively reducing allergens, bacteria and mould. Smart connectivity features give you various convenient control options: remote control, smart phone app, wall thermostat, or intuitive touch control on the air distribution box. The roof air conditioner has a cooling and heating function for your comfort.
Fitting Service by Dometic for FJX4 air conditioners is now available, see buying options below and fitting tab.
NEW Air Distribution Box:
Comes complete with the NEW air distribution box which is the most light weight and ultra-compact roof air conditioner in Europe for keeping cool on the move. Ideal for caravans due to its significant weight saving, campervans and motorhomes up to 6 m in length. The outside dimensions make it the smallest motorhome air conditioner available in the market.
It quietly and efficiently moves the air in two directions, front and back, with an optimised airflow system has increased efficiency and reduced noise. Simply use the flush-mounted touch electronic control display to set the desired temperature and blower speed. This elegant unit blends in nicely with modern motorhome interiors with integrated LEDs radiating a warm and soft ambient light allowing you to enjoy unforgettable moments in your home away from home.
- Low-profile design (just 68 mm high) leaves more headroom in the cabin
- NEW air distribution box with powerful front and back airflow
- Optimised airflow for increased efficiency and reduced noise
- Integrated touch control display – unique in the market - simply set the temperature and blower level you want
- Integrated lighting – warm white LEDs for soft ambient light
- Vertically adjustable outlet vents for individual airflow regulation - simply adjust the direction of the airflow with your fingertips
- CleanAir air purifier system – keeps your motorhome smelling fresh and clean
- Reusable dust filter – easy to remove for cleaning
- Colour: White only
- N.B. Hoses are not included
DOMETIC CLEANAIR AIR PURIFIER
The new Dometic air purification system uses advanced bipolar ionizer technology to keep your motorhome smelling fresh and clean while greatly reducing allergens, viruses, bacteria and pollutants. Ionizers purify air through several methods. Firstly, they create positive and negative ions to help reduce pathogens, odours, and mould. Bacteria and virus cells are robbed of their life-sustaining hydrogen, reducing their number. Secondly, odours are reduced when they oxidise on contact with the charged ions. Last but not least, the positive and negative ions attach to the particles in the air. Their attractive forces make the particles bigger. This in turn allows the standard dust filter of your air conditioning system to remove more particles from the air.
Key Features of the DOMETIC FRESHJET FJX4 1700:
- Ideal for vehicles up to 6 m in length
- Roof installation in caravans, motorhomes and recreational vehicles only
- Cooling capacity: 1700 watts
- Heating capacity: 800 watts
- Cooling and Heating Function
- Modern and fresh design - aerodynamically shaped rooftop unit
- Air distribution box with touch control panel and integrated ambient light
- Optimised Airflow - low-profile air distribution box with powerful front and back airflow
- Superior cooling performance – the cabin is cooled down in record time
- Quieter than other roof air conditioners available in the market
- Superior energy efficiency – reduced power consumption
- CleanAir air purifier system – keeps your motorhome smelling fresh and clean
- Remote control included as standard
- Smart connectivity options – compatible with Dometic smart phone climate app and premium wall thermostat
- Owners of motorhomes more than 6 metres long can use two units to create separate climate zones inside the vehicle
- The FreshJet can easily be retro fitted in replacement of your existing 400 x 400 roof vent (subject to the roof vent location, & roof space for the AC unit), alternatively it can be retro fitted with 400 x 400 roof cut out
- Ideal for recreational vehicles, the unit can also be operated efficiently on the move with the option of a DC Kit DSP-T 12 (12V) or DSP-T 24 (24V)
- Available in White or Black - please ensure you select the correct colour option from the dropdown menu when ordering
- N.B When ordering the black version, the Air Distribution Box (for the interior) will be white and only the roof top box will be black
- For full specification and functionality, please see the Dometic Operating Manual available to view under our ‘Download Manual’ tab on the product page before making any purchase
**This product must be installed by a Dometic approved installer, to not do so will affect the warranty on the product.
For the 'supply only' option - this will ship directly to your delivery address on a pallet.
For the Dometic supply and fitting service option -
If buying the fitted option, vehicle will be required to be taken by you to Dometic Fitting Centre in Tewkesbury for fitting directly by their own specialist engineers. Dometic have agreed to incorporate an additional year’s manufacturer’s warranty (3 years in total) if bought for fitting at their Service Centre through us. For full details and terms & conditions please see the 'Fitting Service' Tab for this product before ordering.
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above. Also known as FJX4233EEH
Large Item Shipping Notice:
Please note that this is a large item. To ensure the item can be safely delivered and will fit through the necessary delivery access points, please check the product size & weight information on the specification tab above.
29 kg Roof Top Box
4 kg ADB
220-240 volts AC
|INPUT FREQUENCY||50 Hz|
COOLING CAPACITY (ISO 5151):
HEATING CAPACITY (ISO 5151):
Roof Top Box: White or Black
DIMENSIONS (W x H x D):
External: 702 x 225 x 752 mm
Internal ADB: 518 x 48 x 579 mm
|PRODUCT CODE:||9600051000 White, 9600051001 Black|
CE, UKCA, eMark, EMC, CB
RATED CURRENT COOLING:
Cooling mode 3.6A
RATED CURRENT HEATING:
Heating <5.2 A
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE:||− 2 °C … 52 °C. |
|NOISE LEVEL (HIGHEST FAN SETTING):||<70 dB(A)|
Best for vehicle length 6 m max.
ROOF OPENING/ROOF THICKNESS:
Roof opening (W x D) 400 x 400 mm Roof thickness 25 – 60 mm
3 YEARS WARRANTY WHEN FITTED AT THE DOMETIC FITTING CENTRE
If buying the fitted option, vehicle will be required to be taken by you to Dometic Fitting Centre in Tewkesbury for fitting directly by their own specialist engineers. Dometic have agreed to incorporate an additional year’s manufacturer’s warranty (3 years in total) if bought for fitting at their Service Centre through us.
What happens once the fitted order is placed with us?
Once order received, your details are sent directly by us to the Dometic Fitting Centre Tewkesbury. Thereafter, Dometic’s Service Team will contact you to organise a convenient date & time for the vehicle to be brought in by you. Kindly note that Dometic require a photograph of the roof of your vehicle as well as an interior image of the roof light together with surrounding area to enable assessment of additional work that maybe required to fit the unit. Photos will be requested by us via email after order placed with us. The FJX4 1700 will be delivered to the fitting centre in Tewkesbury directly awaiting your vehicle on your appointment date.
Standard fitting involves the removal of an existing 400 by 400 roof light and replacing with, and wiring in, the roof-top unit and installation of the ADB inside the interior of the vehicle. The cost does not include the moving or any other rooftop items you might have e.g. solar panels, which would be charged separately by Dometic directly to you.
If it is found that additional work is required, the Dometic Fitting Centre will advise accordingly. Please note that if the fitting is not a standard fit Dometic reserve the right to make & recover additional charges directly to you, the customer.
* Please note that if you order a non-fitted unit this will ship directly to your delivery address on a pallet.
Location of Dometic Fitting Centre:
Dometic Fitting Centre
Unit 31 Alexandra Way
Tel No: 0344 626 0136