DOMETIC Patrol 55 Slate Passive Coolbox
** IN NEW COLOUR SLATE **
The NEW DOMETIC Patrol 55 Slate Passive Coolbox in the new premium Dometic Slate black colour is a 54 litre rotomoulded...
** IN NEW COLOUR SLATE **
The NEW DOMETIC Patrol 55 Slate Passive Coolbox in the new premium Dometic Slate black colour is a 54 litre rotomoulded polyethylene passive coolbox which is robust, easy to handle and tough enough for years of outdoor adventures! It is equipped with extremely effective thick refrigeration grade foam insulation and unique labyrinth seal design enabling you to take ice cold refreshments with you – wherever you’re going! Once the cool packs or ice cubes have been placed inside, they will keep drinks, groceries, fish, bait and wild game fresh (depending on use and weather conditions), even for several days at a time!
Perfect for all settings including a day on the beach, on the boat, at a BBQ or on hikes, rides and climbs where power is not available. DOMETIC's Patrol boxes are made for adventure. Tough and durable, the harsher the climate – the more this ice chest will prove itself. The robust single piece roto-moulded polyethylene construction is designed for a long life of travelling through forests, up mountains and across seas. Places where bumps and bangs will happen – and that’s no problem. This is an ice chest that is ready for rough rides. It wears scratches with pride. Why? Because every scratch tells a story. Every ice box comes with a pack of replaceable stickers to personalise your box. Each sticker is like a stamp in a passport, it's a memory and record of your authenticity as a lover of nature and being in the outdoors. Throw it in the back of the lorry/car/4x4 and get out there.
The high-performance Patrol ice and passive coolboxes keep ice frozen for days are more than just a box to put ice in, these cool boxes offer smart features like Patrol's full-length hinge pin, leak proof drain, deep-freeze lid seal and one-hand rubber latch opening making them extremely strong, durable and easy to clean. For extra-functionality, a clever accessory dock can house optional accessories including: seat cushions, a bottle opener, cup holder or fishing rod holder (not included).
Key Features of the DOMETIC Patrol 55 Slate Passive Coolbox :
- Storage Volume: approx. 54 litres/43 cans
- Dimensions: 47.8 cm H x 76 cm W x 41.7 cm D
- NEW Slate colour
- Ideal for outdoor pursuits
- Sturdy carry handle
- Extremely low heat absorption
- Deep-freeze lid seal ensures no gaps for air to enter or escape
- Rugged construction with one-piece rotomoulded PE
- Thick PU insulation keeps ice frozen for days
- Large polyester feet for improved non-slip stability
- Suitable for food and easy to clean
- Fully integrated hinges with stainless steel rods for more stability and smooth contour
- Steel fixing screws.
- One-handed rubber latches for convenient opening and closing of the lid
- Large, leak-proof drain makes cleaning easy
- Superior ice-keeping - It will keep your ice frozen for days, depending on model, usage pattern, ambient temperature, type of ice used, and ratio of ice to goods being kept.
- Multi-use dock for use with cup holder, bottle opener and fishing rod holder - accessories not included, optional extras only.
Tips for use!
If viable, store the DOMETIC iceboxes in cool surroundings for several hours before use and keep them out of direct sunlight. If being filled with drinks or groceries, we recommend chilling the items beforehand. Standard freezer packs or ice cubes are suitable as coolants. Air will compromise the cooling capacity and shorten the duration of cooling. Therefore avoid opening it unnecessarily and pack the boxes as full as possible.
Labyrinth Seal Design
Food quality gasket recessed into a channel in the lid.
When the lid is closed the adjacent dike in the lid combined with the raised tongue on the box collar creates a highly efficient labyrinth seal against external ambient hot air.
W 757 x H 417 x D 478 mm
Polyurethane refrigeration insulation
Ice can last from 3 to 10 days depending on usage pattern, ambient temperature, type of ice used, and ratio of ice to goods being kept