DOMETIC RCL 10.4ET Double Hinged Slim Tower Compressor Fridge Freezer
The DOMETIC RCL 10.4ET Double Hinged Slim Tower Compressor Fridge Freezer has a 157-litre gross capacity and is ideal for larger vehicles such as motorhomes, caravans, campervans, boats and other marine craft or anywhere ventilation presents a challenge. This tall, slimline single door fridge/freezer gives you unprecedented convenience with a door that both opens left and right with high-performance compressor cooling technology giving you a versatile interior for organised storage...
The DOMETIC RCL 10.4ET Double Hinged Slim Tower Compressor Fridge Freezer has a 157-litre gross capacity and is ideal for larger vehicles such as motorhomes, caravans, campervans, boats and other marine craft or anywhere ventilation presents a challenge. This tall, slimline single door fridge/freezer gives you unprecedented convenience with a door that both opens left and right with high-performance compressor cooling technology giving you a versatile interior for organised storage of your food and drinks. It’s the first ever smart compressor refrigerator which allows operation from the central control unit (if available). Fitted with a powerful compressor cooling unit that will give you reliable cooling and deep-freezing in all climates up to –18 °C. Compressor refrigerators offer outstanding energy efficiency and cooling performance even when ambient temperatures head for the extremes. They provide reliable cooling and deep-freezing down to –18 °C, even when operating on an angle. Suitable power sources: 12 V DC grid or solar panel.
The tall and slender RCL 10.4ET single door compressor fridge freezer truly leaves nothing to be desired. With its two full-length aluminium handles to open the double-hinged door left or right. The freezer compartment can also be opened left or right and is easily removed if you need more space for refrigerated items. A neatly integrated new TFT display enables easy control of fridge settings such as the quieter night mode or quick cooling boost function. It also has a functional VG Fresh lid with adjustable humidity control keeps food in your crisper fresh for longer, while also serving as an extra storage shelf. The integrated front ventilation panel of the RCL 10.4ET is designed for installation without the need for an extra ventilation opening at the back of the fridge.
SMART CI-BUS TECHNOLOGY
Smart fridges can now be found in recreational vehicles! Thanks to Advanced CI-bus technology, the leap from the smart home to your motorhome is possible. Dometic have been part of creating the new digital industry standard, enabling camping and caravanning friends to operate all comfort devices, such as the fridge, with absolute convenience via their central control unit (if available). This innovation is yet another example of how Dometic are delivering on their mission to make mobile living easy.
Key features of the DOMETIC RCL 10.4ET Double Hinged Slim Tower Compressor Fridge Freezer:
- 12 V DC
- Gross volume: approx. 151 litres
- Storage volume: approx. 146 litres being fridge storage volume – 128 litres, freezer storage volume – 18 litres
- Temperature range: Fridge up to + 5°C Freezer up to -18°C approx.
- Reliable compressor cooling and deep-freezing – ST Class (up to 38 °C ambient temperature)
- Patented Double Hinged Door – opens left and right without the need to change the hinge
- Patented removable freezer compartment with double-hinged door
- Boost function for fast cool-down of food items
- Best-in-class cooling performance – with low energy consumption, tested and proven in the Australian outback
- Internal ventilation system – no further ventilation grills required for installation
- Pleasantly quiet operation in night mode, fast cool-down with boost function
- Elegant aluminium door handles extend over the entire fridge height
- Two-point locking mechanism for increased safety
- Interior LED light
- Ease of use with intuitive TFT colour display and turn/push button
- Bottom Door tray with bottle holder
- Flat door with customisable decor panel (variable thickness 1.2 mm – 3 mm)
- VG-FRESH CRISPER with adjustable partitions, variable humidity and a lid that serves as extra storage shelf
- Suitable for solar operation
- N.B. Product images are for illustrative purposes and may differ from the actual product
* Please ensure that you have read the manual to assess suitability and full functionality prior to purchasing.
Note - this fridge is not suitable for use with the MPS 35 or MPS 50 adapter. These adapters operate at 24v, whilst this fridge requires 12v.
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
Large Item Shipping Notice:
Please note that this is a large item. To ensure the item can be safely delivered and will fit through the necessary delivery access points, please check the product size & weight information on the specification tab above.
12 volts DC
Cabinet: Coated sheet steel + plastic, Door and panel: Plastic
Cabinet: Black, Door Frame: Black, Door Panel: Black glossy finish (door décor changeable)
TUV/GS, e-certified (Automotive EMC Directive)
(W x H x D) 420 x 1293 x 595 mm
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE
Fridge up to + 5°C, Freezer up to -18 °C approx.
fully hermetic compressor with integrated control electronics, low-voltage protection/electronic fuse automatic reverse pole protection
On boats the refrigerator can be subjected to a short-term inclination of 30°
RATED INPUT POWER (DC)
NOISE EMISSION (EN60704)
Performance Mode: 42.00 dB(A)
RATED INPUT CURRENT (DC)
approx 146 litres, fridge storage volume: 128 litres, freezer storage volume: 18 litres
|THERMOSTAT CONTROL||Electronic Thermostat|
|INTERIOR LIGHT||LED, yes|