DOMETIC RML 10.4T Double Hinged Slim Tower Absorption Fridge Freezer
The NEW DOMETIC RML 10.4T Double Hinged Slim Tower Absorption Fridge Freezer is a 133 litre absorption refrigerator with new TFT display. This tall, slimline single door fridge/freezer gives you unprecedented convenience: automatic selection of the energy source 3 way (12 V, 230 V or gas), a double hinged door that opens to the left and right, and a versatile interior with plenty of room for your goodies. On top of all that, its cooling power is the best-in-class!...
The NEW DOMETIC RML 10.4T Double Hinged Slim Tower Absorption Fridge Freezer is a 133 litre absorption refrigerator with new TFT display. This tall, slimline single door fridge/freezer gives you unprecedented convenience: automatic selection of the energy source 3 way (12 V, 230 V or gas), a double hinged door that opens to the left and right, and a versatile interior with plenty of room for your goodies. On top of all that, its cooling power is the best-in-class! With its high level of features it gives you the comforts of home on the move, while allowing you to use a wide variety of power sources for greater flexibility. Designed for building into recreational vehicles, caravans and motorhomes (following manufacturers guidelines).
Tall and slender, the Dometic RML 10.4T absorption refrigerator offers a generous capacity of 133 l. Its functional VG Fresh lid with adjustable humidity control keeps food in your crisper compartment fresh for longer, while also serving as an additional storage shelf. Simply use one of the two full-length aluminium handles to open the patented double-hinged door left and right. The freezer compartment can also be opened left or right and is easily removed if you need more space for refrigerated items. The smartly integrated TFT display ensures optimal readability of refrigerator settings and is easily controlled with an ergonomic knob. And, perhaps most importantly of all, enjoy best-in-class cooling performance thanks to the RML 10.4T’s fantastic new cooling unit.
The 10-series absorption refrigerators offer a unique benefit: the double-hinged door. Thanks to this patented solution, they can be opened to the left and right as required, without the need to change the hinge. Simply use one of the two convenient and elegant aluminium handles, which extend over the full height of the fridge. The intuitive door handle extends across the entire height of the refrigerator and enables easy opening at any height. A two-point locking system keeps the door securely in place at all times. A new and elegantly designed TFT display ensures optimal readability of refrigerator settings and is easily controlled with an ergonomic knob.
SMART CI-BUS TECHNOLOGY
Smart fridges can now be found in recreational vehicles! Thanks to Advanced CI-bus technology, the leap from the smart home to your motorhome is possible. Dometic have been part of creating the new digital industry standard, enabling camping and caravanning friends to operate all comfort devices, such as the fridge, with absolute convenience via their central control unit (if available). This innovation is yet another example of how Dometic are delivering on their mission to make mobile living easy.
Key Features of the DOMETIC RML 10.4T Fridge Freezer:
- 12 Volt/230 Volt/ Gas
- Cooling system: Absorption
- Gross capacity: With freezer compartment 133 litres
- Storage volume: 128.00 litres, Fridge storage volume: 116.00 litres, Freezer storage volume: 12.00 litres
- Designed for building in to recreational vehicles (following manufacturers guidelines)
- Innovative Patented Double-hinged door – opens left and right without the need to change the hinge
- Tall, slimline single door
- Intuitive control via TFT display and turn/push button
- Elegant aluminium door handles extending over the complete fridge height
- Two-point locking mechanism on either side for increased safety
- Flat door with customisable decor panel and variable thickness (1.2 mm – 3 mm)
- Cooling Capacity: refrigerator +7°C, freezer compartment -12°C at ambient temperatures up to 32°C (conforms to climate class SN)
- Automatic Energy Selector (AES): Automatically selects the most efficient power source
- LED light bar
- Winter mode
- VG-Fresh crisper – With adjustable humidity that keeps fruit and vegetable fresh for longer
- Removable freezer compartment with double-hinged door
- Best-in-class cooling performance thanks to new cooling unit
- Care must be taken to always ensure good ventilation in accordance with manufacturers guidelines
*** Please Note: VENTING of the fridge is extremely important. You MUST meet Manufacturers Guidelines. The Fridge does not come with venting kits.
*** Please ensure that you have read the manual to assess suitability and full functionality prior to purchasing.
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
Large Item Shipping Notice:
Please note that this is a large item. To ensure the item can be safely delivered and will fit through the necessary delivery access points, please check the product size & weight information on the specification tab above.
Refrigerator +7 °C, freezer compartment up to -12 °C at ambient temperatures up to +32 °C (equivalent to climate class SN)
Anthracite Black (P726)
Certified to European Gas Appliance Directive 90/396/EEC, e-certified (Automotive EMC Directive)
AES automatic energy selector
(W X H X D) 420 x 1293 x 578 mm
230v AC, 12v DC, LPG Gas 30mbar
Total 128 litres: fridge storage volume: 116 litres, freezer storage volume: 12 litres
RATED INPUT CURRENT (AC)
RATED INPUT CURRENT (DC)
RATED INPUT POWER (AC)
RATED INPUT POWER (DC)
GAS CONSUMPTION (G/24H)
ENERGY CONSUMPTION (DC@5/25°C)
AVERAGE ENERGY CONSUMPTION AT AC (EN62552)