DOMETIC RMS 10.5T Double Hinged Absorption Fridge Freezer
The DOMETIC RMS 10.5T Double Hinged Absorption Fridge Freezer is a 83 litre under the counter fridge with new TFT display. This wheel arch model fridge takes advantage of what is normally wasted space and adds a chic & stylish look to your kitchenette, with an elegant flush-fitting door opening to a well organised interior with adjustable storage solutions. Fitted with a double-hinged door, the versatile under-counter fridge can be opened left and right using its full-height aluminium handles....
The DOMETIC RMS 10.5T Double Hinged Absorption Fridge Freezer is a 83 litre under the counter fridge with new TFT display. This wheel arch model fridge takes advantage of what is normally wasted space and adds a chic & stylish look to your kitchenette, with an elegant flush-fitting door opening to a well organised interior with adjustable storage solutions. Fitted with a double-hinged door, the versatile under-counter fridge can be opened left and right using its full-height aluminium handles. If you want to use the entire space for refrigeration, simply remove the patented freezer compartment and rearrange the shelves to have it just the way you need it! Enjoy noiseless absorption cooling with automatic selection of the 3 way energy source, on 12 V, 230 V or gas, while the new generation TFT technology allows you to control and adjust settings with ease. Designed for building into recreational vehicles, caravans and motorhomes (following manufacturers guidelines).
The 10-series absorption refrigerators offer a unique benefit: the double-hinged door. Thanks to this patented solution, they can be opened to the left and right as required, without the need to change the hinge. Simply use one of the two convenient and elegant aluminium handles, which extend over the full height of the fridge. The intuitive door handle extends across the entire height of the refrigerator and enables easy opening at any height. A two-point locking system keeps the door securely in place at all times. A new and elegantly designed TFT display ensures optimal readability of refrigerator settings and is easily controlled with an ergonomic knob. With the LED Light Bar you will get uniform energy-saving illumination of the refrigerator compartment.
SMART CI-BUS TECHNOLOGY
Smart fridges can now be found in recreational vehicles! Thanks to Advanced CI-bus technology, the leap from the smart home to your motorhome is possible. Dometic have been part of creating the new digital industry standard, enabling camping and caravanning friends to operate all comfort devices, such as the fridge, with absolute convenience via their central control unit (if available). This innovation is yet another example of how Dometic are delivering on their mission to make mobile living easy.
Key Features of the DOMETIC RMS 10.5T Double Hinged Absorption Fridge Freezer:
- 12 Volt/230 Volt/ Gas
- Cooling system: Absorption refrigerators run in silence, making them perfect for combined sleeping and cooking spaces.
- WHEEL ARCH MODEL – Smart use of space: under counter model with wheel arch cut-out
- Gross Volume: 78 Litres
- Storage Volume: 76 Litres – fridge storage 67.80L and freezer storage 8.20L
- Temperature Range: Refrigerator +7 °C, freezer compartment up to –12 °C at ambient temperatures up to 32 °C (equivalent to climate class SN )
- Designed for building in to recreational vehicles (following manufacturers guidelines)
- Double-hinged door – opens left and right without the need to change the hinge
- Patented removable freezer compartment (opens to the bottom)which can make more room for refrigeration
- Ease of use with intuitive TFT colour display and turn/push button for control of cooling temperature and comfort features
- Elegant aluminium door handles extend over the complete fridge height
- Flexible interior storage with two small crispers to store fresh fruit and vegetables separately
- Noiseless absorption cooling on 12 V, 230 V or gas
- Full side LED interior light
- Automatic Energy Selector (AES): Automatically selects the most efficient power source
- Single-door model 523 mm wide
- Winter mode
- Two-point locking mechanism for increased safety
- Care must be taken to always ensure good ventilation in accordance with manufacturers guidelines
*** Please Note: VENTING of the fridge is extremely important. You MUST meet Manufacturers Guidelines. The Fridge does not come with venting kits.
*** Please ensure that you have read the manual to assess suitability and full functionality prior to purchasing.
The manual for this item is available from the ’Download Manual’ tab above.
83 litres, with fridge capacity 67.80 litres and freezer capacity 8.20 litres
12 volts DC/230 Volts AC/ LPG 30mbar
Refrigerator +7 °C, freezer compartment up to –12 °C at ambient temperatures up to 32 °C (equivalent to climate class SN)
DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)
523 x 821 x 548 mm
Certified to European Gas Appliance Directive 90/396/EEC, E certified to automotive EMC Directive
RATED INPUT POWER (AC)
RATED INPUT POWER (DC)
GAS CONSUMPTION (G/24H)
AVERAGE ENERGY CONSUMPTION AT AC (EN62552)
2.50 kWh/24h (230V)
AES (automatic energy selector)