REFUNDS & RETURNS
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Cooltech Leisure Limited
2. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract at any time within fourteen (14) calendar days after you receive the goods.
3. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us by post at 17 Wynford Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH14 8PG or email email@example.com, giving the details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. No goods should be returned to us until we have provided you with a returns number and address where the goods are to be sent.
4. If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
5. You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost to the address specified by us quoting our returns number within fourteen (14) days of cancellation notice and take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
6. We require the products are returned in the original packaging in re-saleable condition to avoid the products being damaged on their return journey. As per Consumer Contract Regulation, we reserve the right to make a deduction where returned products have been handled more than was necessary.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment within 14 days of the receipt of goods by us,
8. If you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for goods which are made to your specifications. We will notify you at the time that your order is accepted if this applies.
12. In respect of returns of Hyundai power products, in addition to our terms and conditions, our suppliers returns policy is also applicable and can be found here