Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Cooltech Leisure Ltd.
Where these terms and conditions use terms such as
i) "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Cooltech Leisure Ltd, Company number 6975343, of 17 Wynford Road, Poole, Dorset, registered in England and Wales
ii) ’the Customer’ means you, the paying party to the contract.
iii) ’working days’ means Monday to Friday, excluding Bank or other Public Holidays.
iv) ’Force Majeure’ means any cause affecting the performance by Cooltech of its obligations arising from acts, events, omissions, happenings or non-happenings beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) governmental regulations, fire, flood or any disaster or industrial dispute affecting a third party.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something be it online, by e-mail, telephone or by post with from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ORDERS & FORMATION OF CONTRACT
9. No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have received and accepted your order and send you confirmation in writing or by email to the address or email address you have given. Once we have done so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
10. The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below). Cancellation of orders by consumers can only be accepted in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014.
11. We may change these terms and conditions without notice to you in relation to future sales
12. All contracts of sale made by us shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions, which shall prevail over any other terms from the party (’the Customer’) with whom we are dealing.
13. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods are correct, and the credit or debit card you use to make a purchase from us is your own or your company’s card, that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services you order from us, and that you are authorised to use it.
14. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any goods or services.
15. If goods are to be manufactured or any process is to be applied to the goods by us in accordance with a specification submitted by you, the customer, then you shall indemnify us against any loss, damages, costs and expenses awarded against or incurred by us in connection with or paid, or agreed to be paid by us, in settlement of any claim for infringement of any patent, copyright, design, trademark or other industrial or intellectual property rights of any other person which results from our use of your specifications.
DESCRIPTION AND PRICE OF THE GOODS
16. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
17. The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown in our current catalogue or on our website at the time you place your order.
18. We endeavour to ensure our website is kept current with all reasonable care taken when listing details of products, specifications and manuals provided by our suppliers/manufacturers. However, they reserve the right to alter their products colour and update specifications without prior notification and therefore the details within our website may not reflect the position exactly at the moment an order is placed.
19. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
20. If colour or exact specification is paramount to your choice of product, please contact us to determine product specification, as we cannot accept return requests based on the colour or updated specifications not matching the listing for orders placed without such prior contact.
21. The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, we will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
22. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown in our current catalogue or on our website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order as soon as possible at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
23. In addition to the price, you will be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods, as shown in the section of our current catalogue or website about delivery.
24. The prices are quoted in pounds sterling and are inclusive of all charges except delivery (where applicable) but do not include any taxes, duty or equivalent of VAT when delivery is to a location outside the UK and in this event such expenses will be added to the price.
Prices shown are inclusive of 20% VAT and invoices sent include a breakdown of all charges.
25. Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown in our current catalogue or on our website at the time you place your order.
26. Where payment is made by cheque, goods will only be dispatched to you, the customer, once we have received and cleared the cheque (this will usually take a further 5 workings days after receipt).
27. Where payment is made via a credit or debit card, payment will be taken on the date of the order.
28. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
29. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
30. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
31. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
35. If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods.
36. We reserve the right to (i) charge you for any additional delivery costs incurred by us for alternative delivery date or a place, and (ii) recover any charges incurred for instructions received by delivery firm from customer requesting a specific delivery time/date.
37. Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within 30 days of your order. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. If we are unable to deliver within 30 days, we will inform you as soon as possible.
38. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
39. You will become the owner of the goods once payment in full has been received by us and the goods have been delivered to you.
40. Upon receipt, goods and packaging should be fully inspected. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within 2 working days of receipt and all goods to be kept in original packaging. If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company’s appointed carrier. Liability in such cases is limited to the value of those items, which are shown to have not been received by the customer.
ORDER CANCELLATION / REFUNDS
41. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract at any time within fourteen (14) calendar days after you receive the goods.
42. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us by post at 17 Wynford Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH14 8PG or email email@example.com, giving the details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. No goods should be returned to us until we have provided you with a returns number and address where the goods are to be sent.
43. If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
44. You will be responsible for returning the goods to us or our suppliers at your own cost to the address specified by us quoting our returns number within fourteen (14) days of cancellation notice and take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
45. We require the products are returned in the original packaging in re-saleable condition to avoid the products being damaged on their return journey. As per Consumer Contract Regulation, we reserve the right to make a deduction where returned products have been handled more than was necessary.
46. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling the contract, we will refund or re-credit you within 14 days of the receipt of goods by us, any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
47. If you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
48. You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for goods which are made to your specifications. We will notify you at the time that your order is accepted if this applies.
49. In respect of returns of Hyundai power products, in addition to our terms and conditions, our suppliers returns policy is also applicable and can be found here
50. All goods supplied by us for Dometic products are warranted by the manufacturers free from defects for 24 months from the date of supply. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
51.This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by us, failure to follow our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without our approval.
52. All Dometic products are covered by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
53. If a product is faulty, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting product serial number, original order number and brief description of fault so that we can log issue on Dometic Warranty Portal. Dometic will then advise next steps to either have unit collected for testing or arrange for a service engineer to visit. In the unlikely event that a product is not repairable, and an exchange is necessary, Dometic will arrange this accordingly. This warranty does NOT cover wear and tear, incorrect installation or user error.
54. Dometic stipulate that should any of their units need to be returned to them and/or a service engineer make a visit, a testing fee would be payable by end consumer in the event no fault is found. If however, a fault is noted, they would repair/replace under their 2-year warranty terms & conditions.
55. All of Hyundai generators & power products are covered by the respective products manufacturer’s warranty (either 1 or 2-year Standard or 3-year Platinum) covering both faulty materials and faulty workmanship, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage. This excludes products or parts of products that are consumables or that become faulty to due to general wear and tear. Please refer to suppliers' warranty policy here
56. Any complaint or compliment can be sent to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com. We will endeavour to deal with your complaint within five working days of receipt. In the event where we cannot resolve your complaint immediately, we will advise a likely time scale to you and keep you informed of any investigation.
57. Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, we are unable to perform an obligation due to force majeure, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the consumer.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
58. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
59. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
60. These terms and conditions and the supply of the goods shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
62. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.